Monday, June 7, 2010

Slow weekend...

Well, I got absolutely nothing done on MageLore over the weekend.
Spent most of Friday night doing the video blog, Saturday night catching up on sleep (even with a ring of +3 to awakedness and mug of endless coffee, I still need some sleep), and Sunday night was spent converting Venger to a universal ipad + iphone app - only to have it crash in release mode :( but I'll fix that once I get my hands on a real iPad.

A friend at work put me onto Google App Engine. Looks like it will be a great way to keep stats and power any custom community aspect to the game that Apple's GameCenter (leaderboards/friends/etc) doesn't cover.

So I'll leave this blog uber-short and get stuck into making some actual MageLore progress.

Oh, and p.s., I just found out some friends from work have an XBox Indie game online - Rock a Block - apparently doing quite well at no.#7 on the indie chart. Check it out if you have an x360 on live.

No comments:

Post a Comment